Book a Pitch at Penge Festival 2019
Book a Pitch at Penge Festival 2019 now to get Early Bird prices
Please forward pitch forms to email@example.com
We will confirm within 3 days.
PENGE FESTIVAL 2019 BOOKING NOTES
1) Permission needs to be obtained for the sale of hot food. Any pitch-holder selling food and/or
drinks is required to attach a copy of a valid Food Hygiene Certificate to their completed Pitch
2) Limited cake sellers will be permitted on a first paid up pitch booking.
3) Pitch bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a signed form with full payment.
4) All pitches and tables are to be set up by 11.00 a.m. No vehicles are to be moved across the
field after this time and before 5.00 p.m.
5) In fairness to others please note that only one gazebo and one vehicle will be allowed per
6) Any pitch-holder needing to erect goal posts or flag poles, or other irregular pitches, must
advise us in advance of the Fête so that proper safety precautions and positioning
arrangements can be made.
7) If you have a query or need to contact a Committee Member, please do so via the Event
Manager’s Tent. The disc jockey will also put out a call over the PA system if required.
8) To ensure that we comply with Health and Safety rules and those of our Insurers,
please note the following compulsory rules:
• All pitches and tables are to be set up by 11.00 a.m. No vehicles are to be moved after this time
and before 5.00 p.m without permission. Only emergency services’ vehicles will be permitted to
enter or exit the playing field between these times.
• Entry to the field will be at 9.00 a.m. at the very earliest.
• Please note that we are using a public playing field, and vehicles must not be driven across the field. Please follow a steward to your pitch and park behind it by 11 a.m. at the latest.
• Please be advised that the Fête closes at 5.00 p.m. and that the field must be cleared by 6.00p.m.
• Please ensure you bring copies of your own Public Liability and Food Safety certificates if relevant.
Penge Festival Committee